View Profile TheGasolineWaltz

31 Movie Reviews

Haha

The gorillaz at the end made it for me.

I liked the fuzzy-esq style.. but it got a little old.

Pretty okay

I gave you a three... I enjoyed it a little.

Hurray for Power Chords!

Okay... My personal urls about your band:
You play bass with a pick
Your cymbols suck
You play almost nothing but power chords
There is almost no theory behind what you play (Except for the solo, which I thought wasnt bad...)
The music drones on.. I can not understand any words, or really make out anything other than that endless guitar riff. BUT.. But But But
You guys are playing music and THAT is the most important part of it all, isnt it? So keep it up.

Blueshark0407 responds:

Okay... My personal urls about you:
There is nothing wring with playing bass with a pick! so shut up!
The cymbals kick ass cos they are sabiens!
Power chords is what the style of music is based around!
I'd like to see you come up with something better! Including a riff!
But But But... Thanks for the review anyway!

4 Game Reviews

Good solid game

Brought me back to sega platformers.. good job

I like it

For a start its good.. if its any consolation.. I voted high on it.
What you need to improve? Add wayy more stuff to do.. its boring right now.. but its got potential

Disgusting? Stupid?

Sorry, there it no point for this flash to exsist... Im gonna say what i say in every bad review I give, and that is... Put more thought into what your animating.. dont just animate because its somthing to do.. youll feel 100 times more accomplished when your finished.

2 Audio Reviews

OKay.. MetaphoreTime

That was Hilarious..
If you were a giant turd, whizzing away towards the giant Newgrounds fan... You would hit the fan... and spray crap all over Newgrounds. Then one day, years later.. People would be like "hey, Remember when that giant Piece of shit smashed into the Newgrounds fan?" and then other people would be like "Oh man.. I remember that.." and then they would stop for a second. Somewhere in that story would always be the dumb kid who would ask questions like.. "Why do we have a giant fan?" and then the vet who was like "I fought the giant turd war!" and then people would be like "and thats how Jimmy saved Halloween" Later that day Jimmy would be nailed to a cross and burned.
And that is why you and your fat little girlish friends should get lives off the internet. Do drugs (if thats your scene) read Siddartha and get a Job.. or whatever. What was that metaphore again?

HAHA

Well, it did suck.. but man I laughed my ass off listining to that...

(This may contain offensive material )

29, Male