TheGasolineWaltzTheGasolineWaltz

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Fat Badger's: Apocalypto Fat Badger's: Apocalypto

Haha

The gorillaz at the end made it for me.

I liked the fuzzy-esq style.. but it got a little old.

Pointless city Pointless city

Pretty okay

I gave you a three... I enjoyed it a little.

420 420

Decent flash..

I'm glad the guy below me has a REAL open mind about the things he doesn't take part in.

Fucking straight edge faggots.

AcidX responds:

Too right.

Cheers for the review man ;)

Star Island Star Island

Good solid game

Brought me back to sega platformers.. good job

Face Maker Thing .51BETA Face Maker Thing .51BETA

I like it

For a start its good.. if its any consolation.. I voted high on it.
What you need to improve? Add wayy more stuff to do.. its boring right now.. but its got potential

The REAL revenge. The REAL revenge.

Disgusting? Stupid?

Sorry, there it no point for this flash to exsist... Im gonna say what i say in every bad review I give, and that is... Put more thought into what your animating.. dont just animate because its somthing to do.. youll feel 100 times more accomplished when your finished.

Omish Ghetto Omish Ghetto

OKay.. MetaphoreTime

That was Hilarious..
If you were a giant turd, whizzing away towards the giant Newgrounds fan... You would hit the fan... and spray crap all over Newgrounds. Then one day, years later.. People would be like "hey, Remember when that giant Piece of shit smashed into the Newgrounds fan?" and then other people would be like "Oh man.. I remember that.." and then they would stop for a second. Somewhere in that story would always be the dumb kid who would ask questions like.. "Why do we have a giant fan?" and then the vet who was like "I fought the giant turd war!" and then people would be like "and thats how Jimmy saved Halloween" Later that day Jimmy would be nailed to a cross and burned.
And that is why you and your fat little girlish friends should get lives off the internet. Do drugs (if thats your scene) read Siddartha and get a Job.. or whatever. What was that metaphore again?

F Zero X Thing F Zero X Thing

HAHA

Well, it did suck.. but man I laughed my ass off listining to that...